THE UNDENIABLE PARALLEL BETWEEN THE STORY OF JESUS, THE SON OF GOD & THE FEATURES OF THE SUN
- BORN AT DAWN ON THE 25th DAY OF DECEMBER – Jesus was said to be about the 16th deities to be so born. All other solar deities were born on December 25th. Examples of the numerous solar deities are Osiris, Ra, Horus, Krishna, Mithras, Apollo, Bacchus, Hercules, Indra, Oedipus, Quetzalcoatl, Buddha, etc.
- BORN OF VIRGIN – this refers to the star constellation named Virgo in the zodiac signs. Virgo (Latin for “maiden” which has been roughly translated as “virgin”) is the only female character of the zodiac.
- A STAR FORETELL HIS BIRTH – the Sirius star with other three (3) bright stars appearing to be pointing to Virgo on December 25th
- HE WAS BORN IN A CAVE (THE WRITER OF THE GOSPEL CHANGED IT TO MANGER) – This is the dark abode from where the wandering Sun starts in every morning.
- THE HEAVENLY HOSTS SANG PRAISES – just like in the case of Krishna and other solar deities.
- HE WAS VISITED BY THE MAGI – The Magi were Sun-worshippers, the astrologers of the Arabs, Chaldean, the Essenes and other Oriental nations.
- HE WAS ORDERED TO BE PUT TO DEATH – just like all the Sun-gods. It signifies the ultimate ‘death’ as sundown.
- HE WAS TEMPTED BY THE DEVIL – this represents the clouds of storm and darkness, the enemies that harbour the rays of the Sun from shinning. The enemy of the Sun was called Serpents, Dragons, Sphinxes, and other monsters.
- HE WAS PUT TO DEATH ON THE CROSS – the Sun reaches the extreme southern limit only to bow to ‘death’ on the cross, the Egyptian Ankh was derived from the Analemma of the sun or the circular arrangement of the zodiac signs with the sun at the centre.
- AND MANY WOMEN BEHELD HIM FROM AFAR – All the Sun-gods forsake their homes and virgin mothers and wander through different countries doing marvellous things (giving life and sustenance to plants and animals). [When the Lord Prometheus was crucified on Mt. Caucasus, his especially professed friend, Oceanus, the fisherman, as his name Petræus indicates, being unable to prevail on him to make his peace with Jupiter, by throwing the cause of human redemption out of his hands, “forsook him and fled.” None remained to be witnesses to his dying agonies, but the chorus of ever-amiable and ever-faithful women, who also bewailed and lamented him, but were unable to subdue his inflexible philanthropy.]
It is of no surprise that Jesus Christ was made to have a follower called Peter that plied his trade in the Ocean (fisherman) who also “forsook him and fled” at his trying moment.
- THERE WAS DARKNESS ALL OVER THE LAND – in the same manner, this ends the tale of the long toil and sorrows of all the Sun-gods.
- HE DESCENDED INTO HELL – the Sun’s descent into the lower regions, it enters the sign Capricorns or the Goat, and the astronomical winter begins. The winter solstice reigns and the Sun seem to stand still in the southern course. For three days and three nights (from December 22nd to 25th), it remains in ‘hell’.
- HE ROSE AGAIN FROM THE DEAD AND ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN – this is the solar feature, it rises again from the grave or ‘hell’ of the southern course after the “three days and three nights.”
This festival of the Resurrection was generally held by the ancients on the 25th of March, when the awakening of spring may be said to be the result of the return of the Sun from the lower or far-off regions to which he had departed. At the equinox – say, the vernal – at Easter, the Sun has been below the equator, and suddenly rises above it. It has been, as it were, dead to us, but now it exhibits a resurrection. The Savior rises triumphant over the powers of darkness, to life and immortality, on the 25th of March, when the Sun rises in Aries. Throughout the ancient world, the resurrection of the god Sol, under different names, was celebrated on March 25th, with great rejoicing.
Now that we know that in the Gospel according to Matthew, Jesus Christ was born in 6 BCE but in the Gospel according to Luke, Jesus was born 7 CE (AD) and the difference of 13 years depicts Masonic symbol, an ageless secret society from the time immemorial. Would a historical person have two different birth years? And, will it still be proper to continue to allude that truly a messiah was born in Bethlehem (House of bread) in the first century. The religion sold to the world as Christianity is no doubt the rebranded story of the Solar Deities – the Sun worship.
Where, in the Hebrew Scripture, is it written that the Messiah would be born of a virgin? The portion of the Old Testament used to argue this supposition is Isaiah 7:14. However, when reading carefully, the scenario therein was meant to address a particular issue with a historical Jewish king, Ahaz. King Ahaz was compelled to join a coalition of two other kings to fight the Assyrians, but a Prophet named Isaiah was supposedly sent to the king and instructed him not to join the two kings. In the course of the discussion, a sign was promised to King Ahaz beforehand concerning the annihilation of the two kings who tried to intimidate him:215 “All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).” vs 14
For what reason?
“By the time this child is old enough to choose what is right and reject what is wrong, he will be eating yoghurt (curds) and honey. For before the child is that old, the lands of the two kings (King Rezin of Syria and King Pekah of Israel) you fear so much will both be deserted” (vs 15-16). Historically, instead of King Ahaz joining the two kings, he called for the help of Assyria, and King Tiglath-Pileser III (734 – 732 BCE) came. The Assyrian army conquered the aforementioned two kingdoms, that is, King Rezin of Syria and King Pekah of Israel, but not without turning Judah itself into a vassal. Within ten years after the first attack, by 722 BCE, the northern tribe of Israel ceased to exist and Syria equally disappeared. History does not tell us if and when a child who was named Emmanuel was born, but if this prophecy was fulfiled at that time and resulted in the total annihilation of the two kings who threatened King Ahaz, within a decade, it can as well be assumed that the prophecy of a child named Emmanuel was fulfiled. It is, therefore, tantamount to quoting out of context and transposing a segment of a factual historical episode onto unrelated scenery seven centuries later, to an assumed event that took place in the first century CE. The reader should note that Jesus, neither as a baby nor as an adult, was ever called Emmanuel.
Only Matthew claims that Emmanuel should have been his name or middle name. The angel that appeared to Mary or Joseph called him Jesus. The angel must have called the child Yeshua’ (Aramaic) or Yehoshua (Joshua) [Hebrew]; no middle name or any other name was ever attached to him, neither in the other Gospels nor in the Epistles. Matthew quoted this portion of Hebrew Scripture because of the word ha-almah (the maid), which in Hebrew meant a young woman of childbearing age who had not yet given birth and who might or might not be a virgin, has been replaced in the Greek translation with parthenos which means ‘a virgin’.
Knowing fully well that the pen of the foot soldiers of the proponent of Angel-Messiah never ceased to work on the Hebrew scripture, the obvious change was made when the Hebrew scripture was translated into Greek, circa 287 BCE. In the first and second century, however, the Ebonites insisted that Isaiah 7:14 was translated “damsel” and not “virgin” in their book, hence they pretended that Jesus was begotten following intercourse between Mary and Joseph.
It is now clear that the Angel-Messiah campaign was smuggled into the Jewish Scripture for the ulterior motives of the ET who are controlling the Earth and the earthlings. They are those who created religion while the KEEPPer of Secret implements and watch over to continually protect the interest of the alien masters.
Excerpted from an upcoming book:
THEY LIED TO US – Unveiling How Christianity and Islam Religions Were Forged.
Tunji Adeeko last updated: January 2, 2020